Luminator floor lamp
Designed in 1955
H 70 in. x W 21 in. x D 21 in.
H 177.8 cm x W 53.34 cm x D 53.34 cm
The Luminator lamp was designed by Italian architect and designer Achille Castiglioni and his brother Pier Giacomo Castiglioni and originally manufactured by Gilardi & Barzaghi in 1955; that same year the lamp was awarded the Compasso d’Oro . This light was later reintroduced by Arform in 1957, and since 1994 it has been manufactured by light manufacturer Flos.